Whenever you think you are disturbed and following stress in mind, be calm and sit in the Gyan Mudra position. Gyan Mudra position is a very simple but logically it is very good for expansion, keeping your mind cool and patient for some time. In Sanskrit this is known as the mudra of wisdom, mudra of self acknowledgement. In all hand mudras Gyan Mudra is an easiest simplest mudra. The gyan mudra benefits to increase “Vayu” element in the body.
Gyan Mudra Position
• Sit in comfortable floor.
• Sit as much straight as can possible.
• Now put both hands on your knees.
• Now position the gyan mudra with fingers.
• Touch the tip of toe with index fingers.
• Take a deep breath and concerntrate your mind on breath.
• You can enchant “OM” word while doing this mudra.
See how simple it is. You just need to concerntrate on your breath and you will feel the magical calmeness while doing it.
Benefits of Gyan Mudra
Index finger is known as the Index finger represents wisdom, expansion, openness to change and thumb is a symbol of individuality or self respect.
• This is called a mudra to improve the wisdom and leads your life to spiritual enlightenment.
• In hindi it is called Vayu-vardhak mudra which leads to stimulate the brain nerves thereby strengthen the nervous system.
• It also helps in strengthening pituitary gland and leads to enhance the efficiency of endocrine glands.
• It gives the magical power to strengther all the muscles of body.
• For those who cannot walk due to back pain or leg pain can do it by sitting on the chair.
• Deep breathing causes good circulation of blood in capillaries.
• It is rightly said that Gyan Mudra is the key to lock wisdom, calmness and expansion. This leads to sharpen the memory power, imparting happiness and helps to maintain the physical and mental state of mind.
Gyan Mudra benefits are unlimited; we have talked few of benefits from this. If you really want to give a space to yourself, perform this mudra whenever you get free. You will relly feel the joyness and calmness from inside you never felt before. Try it.